- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Small onion (To rub inside the pot)
- 1 cup Hard Cider
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 cups grated Extra Sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- 3 TB Apple Juice
- Pinch of White Pepper
- Rub the inside of the pot with the onion.
- Pour in the cider and lemon juice then heat just until it begins to bubble.
- Turn heat to low and gradually add in the Extra Sharp Cheddar, stirring frequently until it melts and becomes smooth.
- In a small bowl, mix corn flour, dry mustard and apple juice until smooth.
- Stir into the cheese mixture and cook for an additional 2 - 3 minutes until mixture becomes thick.
- Remove from stove and place in Fondue stand.
- Serve with cubes of crusty peasant bread and wedged of granny smith or gravenstein apple
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More