- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- English Muffin (preffered - Nooks and Crannies)
- Pasta sauce (Ragu or generic)
- Mozzerle cheese
- Garlic salt/powder
- Parmisian cheese
- Cut muffin into 2 halves and place in toaster for 2 minutes
- Take one spoon of pasta sauce per half and spread evenly
- Sprinkle Mozzerle cheese evenly
- Add garlic powder/salt
- Put in microwave for 20 seconds
- Sprinkle parmisiam cheese
- Eat and enjoy!
NotesThis is a quick, easy and very tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More