- Cooking Time: 2
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 1
- English Muffin (preffered - Nooks and Crannies)
- Pasta sauce (Ragu or generic)
- Mozzerle cheese
- Garlic salt/powder
- Parmisian cheese
- Cut muffin into 2 halves and place in toaster for 2 minutes
- Take one spoon of pasta sauce per half and spread evenly
- Sprinkle Mozzerle cheese evenly
- Add garlic powder/salt
- Put in microwave for 20 seconds
- Sprinkle parmisiam cheese
- Eat and enjoy!
NotesThis is a quick, easy and very tasty!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More