- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 English Muffin
- 2 Slices Cheddar Cheese (Can use Low-Fat)
- 2 Slices of Turkey Bacon (Lean or not, You can even use regular if you don't care about calories)
- Split and Toast English Muffin
- Lay 1 slice of cheese on each half.
- Place bacon on top.
- Cut each slice in half.
- Microwave or place in toaster oven until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Food Travels Through Italy
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More