- Cooking Time: 20-25 Minutes
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time:
- Soft taco size shells (about 7 or 8)
- 3 cheese blend (or cheese of choice)
- Pepper jack cheese Shredded
- 13 X 9 Baking pan
- 1) 2 chicken breast halves (about 1 lb) cut into bite sized pieces
- 2) 1 Can Campbell’s Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3) 3 cloves garlic
- 4) 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced
- 5) 1 can Hot green chili
- 6) ½ sweet or yellow onion diced
- 7) 1 small can sliced black olives
- 8) 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a skillet with non stick spray and warm on medium high.
- Add garlic and onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and the rest of the ingredients to skillet and cook until chicken is cooked thru. Try not to overcook the chicken.
- Spray Baking pan with non stick spray.
- Next warm all the taco shells in the microwave for about a minute.
- Scoop a small amount of filling onto one shell and add a bit of Pepper jack cheese on the filling and roll up into a tube and place in the pan flap side down.
- Repeat until the pan is full.
- Lisa and I usually get about 7 enchiladas.
- Sprinkle about a cup of shredded 3 cheese blend on top and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- While you are waiting for the enchiladas to cook, pour a can of green chile enchilada sauce in a sauce pan and whip in a couple tablespoons of sour cream and warm through.
- Then cut up some green onions and tomatoes.
- Serve by placing 1 or 2 enchiladas on a plate,
- pour a bit of the green sauce over the enchiladas,
- then scoop sour cream and guacamole if you like and top with the onions and tomatoes.
- Serve with chips and Margaritas.
NotesEric created this recipe, we wanted a less saucy enchilada recipe so he came up with this wonderful way to make enchiladas. Everyone loves them, with adding the sauce over them you can choose how "saucy" you want them to be, plus you can add more heat as you desire.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More