- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon very finely ground espresso beans
- Combine cream, sugar, vanilla, and espresso and beat until soft peaks form.
- Try not to eat it directly from the bowl.
- It’s going to be difficult.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More