- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon very finely ground espresso beans
- Combine cream, sugar, vanilla, and espresso and beat until soft peaks form.
- Try not to eat it directly from the bowl.
- It’s going to be difficult.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More