- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon very finely ground espresso beans
- Combine cream, sugar, vanilla, and espresso and beat until soft peaks form.
- Try not to eat it directly from the bowl.
- It’s going to be difficult.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More