- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 lb red or yukon gold potatoes cut into 1" chunks
- 1-2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 cut up chicken
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. instant espresso powder
- Preheat ove to 425 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, toss vegetables with olive oil, 1/4 tsp. oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Place on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a suacepan, stir together vinegar, sugar, espresso powder, rest of the oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling on medium high.
- Reduce heat, simmer 8-10 minutes until thickened.
- Brush chicken with sauce, roast 15 minutes
- Brush chicken with sauce,roast 10 more minutes
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to a platter. Pour remaining glaze over whole dish
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Special SmoothiesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More