- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 lb red or yukon gold potatoes cut into 1" chunks
- 1-2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 cut up chicken
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. instant espresso powder
- Preheat ove to 425 degrees.
- In a large roasting pan, toss vegetables with olive oil, 1/4 tsp. oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- Place on top of vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a suacepan, stir together vinegar, sugar, espresso powder, rest of the oregano, salt and pepper.
- Heat to boiling on medium high.
- Reduce heat, simmer 8-10 minutes until thickened.
- Brush chicken with sauce, roast 15 minutes
- Brush chicken with sauce,roast 10 more minutes
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to a platter. Pour remaining glaze over whole dish
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More