ESPRESSO CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE
- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8-10 Slices
- Preparation Time: 5
- For Cake:
- 1 box Dassant Vanilla Pound Cake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso coffee
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- For Latte Frosting:
- Store bought vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon dry instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 8x4 loaf pan with melted butter.
Combine eggs, oil, and brewed espresso.
Add mix and blend together. Fold in chocolate chips.
Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
Whisk together soften vanilla frosting, dry instant espresso, and vanilla extract until creamy.
Spread over cake.
Website Credit: http://www.dassant.com/recipe/123/espresso-pound-cake