- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Servings: 8-10 Slices
- Preparation Time: 5
- For Cake:
- 1 box Dassant Vanilla Pound Cake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso coffee
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- For Latte Frosting:
- Store bought vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon dry instant espresso
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For Batter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 8x4 loaf pan with melted butter.
- Combine eggs, oil, and brewed espresso.
- Add mix and blend together. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes.
- For Frosting
- Whisk together soften vanilla frosting, dry instant espresso, and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Spread over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More