- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups freshly brewed espresso
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Mix espresso and sugar.
- Taste the mixture and add more sugar if necessary.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Pour the chilled espresso mixture into two 9x9 inch metal pans.
- Freeze 15 minutes then stir well with a fork. Continue freezing, stirring every 10 minutes until completely frozen, about 45 minutes total.
- Scrape granita into chilled serving bowls and top with fresh whipped cream.
- Makes 1 pint.
NotesI had this at a restaurant in NYC a few years ago and got the recipe from the waiter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More