- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups freshly brewed espresso
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Mix espresso and sugar.
- Taste the mixture and add more sugar if necessary.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Pour the chilled espresso mixture into two 9x9 inch metal pans.
- Freeze 15 minutes then stir well with a fork. Continue freezing, stirring every 10 minutes until completely frozen, about 45 minutes total.
- Scrape granita into chilled serving bowls and top with fresh whipped cream.
- Makes 1 pint.
NotesI had this at a restaurant in NYC a few years ago and got the recipe from the waiter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More