- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups freshly brewed espresso
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Mix espresso and sugar.
- Taste the mixture and add more sugar if necessary.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Pour the chilled espresso mixture into two 9x9 inch metal pans.
- Freeze 15 minutes then stir well with a fork. Continue freezing, stirring every 10 minutes until completely frozen, about 45 minutes total.
- Scrape granita into chilled serving bowls and top with fresh whipped cream.
- Makes 1 pint.
NotesI had this at a restaurant in NYC a few years ago and got the recipe from the waiter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More