- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 2 cups orange-flavored vodka (recommended: Stoli Ohrani)
- 1 cup coffee liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 8 slices orange peel, twisted
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the espresso, vodka, and coffee liqueur.
- Shake for 30 seconds, or until foamy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and decorate with the orange peel.
- Serve at once.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More