- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 2 cups orange-flavored vodka (recommended: Stoli Ohrani)
- 1 cup coffee liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 8 slices orange peel, twisted
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the espresso, vodka, and coffee liqueur.
- Shake for 30 seconds, or until foamy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and decorate with the orange peel.
- Serve at once.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More