- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups freshly brewed espresso, chilled
- 2 cups orange-flavored vodka (recommended: Stoli Ohrani)
- 1 cup coffee liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 8 slices orange peel, twisted
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the espresso, vodka, and coffee liqueur.
- Shake for 30 seconds, or until foamy.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and decorate with the orange peel.
- Serve at once.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More