- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 12oz. can evaporated milk
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 Tb. espresso powder (can add up to 2 Tb. if you want a stronger espresso flavor)
- 30 large marshmallows (basically one bag)
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. toffee bits
- Melt this together in a large saucepan over medium heat while stirring. Add espresso powder. Bring to a rolling boil and keep at boil for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows and chips. Stir until melted. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan prepared with butter spray. Sprinkle top with toffee bits and press lightly with fingers.
- Chill for 3-4 hours in refrigerator and then it's ready to slice!
NotesJust made this yesterday and it is delicious and makes for great office treats!
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More