- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 12oz. can evaporated milk
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 Tb. espresso powder (can add up to 2 Tb. if you want a stronger espresso flavor)
- 30 large marshmallows (basically one bag)
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. toffee bits
- Melt this together in a large saucepan over medium heat while stirring. Add espresso powder. Bring to a rolling boil and keep at boil for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows and chips. Stir until melted. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan prepared with butter spray. Sprinkle top with toffee bits and press lightly with fingers.
- Chill for 3-4 hours in refrigerator and then it's ready to slice!
NotesJust made this yesterday and it is delicious and makes for great office treats!