- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 12oz. can evaporated milk
- 4 c. sugar
- 1 Tb. espresso powder (can add up to 2 Tb. if you want a stronger espresso flavor)
- 30 large marshmallows (basically one bag)
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. toffee bits
- Melt this together in a large saucepan over medium heat while stirring. Add espresso powder. Bring to a rolling boil and keep at boil for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows and chips. Stir until melted. Pour into a 9 x 13 pan prepared with butter spray. Sprinkle top with toffee bits and press lightly with fingers.
- Chill for 3-4 hours in refrigerator and then it's ready to slice!
NotesJust made this yesterday and it is delicious and makes for great office treats!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More