- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBy Jeanne Benedict, Celebrations Expert. http://celebrations.com/content/Espresso-Trifle-Martini
This easy dessert will conclude any dinner on a sweet note.
This recipe came from a full menu of an Italian dinner party on a budget- such a marvelous idea http://celebrations.com/article/Dinner-Parties-on-a-Budget
- * 1 shot espresso (purchased from a coffee store like Starbucks)
- * 3/4 Cup water
- * 1 Cup sugar
- * 1 store-bought pound cake, cut into cubes
- * 6 individual portion cups of prepared vanilla pudding (Jello brand)
- * Add espresso, water and sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool.
- * Alternate layers of pound cake cubes and pudding into 6 individual Martini glasses. Pour cooled espresso syrup over the top of each one and serve.