- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy cooking club meets every month and we recently had an Ethiopian Pot Luck.
- 1 Lbs. Small Curd Cottage Cheese or Farmer Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Yogurt
- 1 Tbs. Grated Lemon Rind
- 1 tsp. Salad Herbs (We use dried Basil)
- 2 Tbs. Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a 1-quart bowl.
- The mixture should be moist enough to spoon but dry enough to stay firm when served.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- One or two heaping tablespoons of Iab is placed on the Injera before each guest.
- Yields: 1 quart.