- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Lbs. Small Curd Cottage Cheese or Farmer Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Yogurt
- 1 Tbs. Grated Lemon Rind
- 1 tsp. Salad Herbs (We use dried Basil)
- 2 Tbs. Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a 1-quart bowl.
- The mixture should be moist enough to spoon but dry enough to stay firm when served.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- One or two heaping tablespoons of Iab is placed on the Injera before each guest.
- Yields: 1 quart.
NotesMy cooking club meets every month and we recently had an Ethiopian Pot Luck.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Lau Family Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More