- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7/8 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Place the ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Normal setting, and then press Start.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More