- Cooking Time: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/3 cup buttermlk biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and sugar.
- Add milk, egg and oil. Beat by hand, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 8-in. round dish.
- Blend together biscuit mix, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over nuts.
- Microwave at Medium High (7) 7 to 9 1/2 minutes.
- Rotate 1/4 turn after 4 minutes. cool 15 minutes; drizzle with Fine Glaze. Serve warm.
- Fine Glaze: Stir together 3/4 cup confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. From tip of spoon, drizzle gaze over cake in spoke fashion
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More