- Cooking Time: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/3 cup buttermlk biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and sugar.
- Add milk, egg and oil. Beat by hand, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 8-in. round dish.
- Blend together biscuit mix, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over nuts.
- Microwave at Medium High (7) 7 to 9 1/2 minutes.
- Rotate 1/4 turn after 4 minutes. cool 15 minutes; drizzle with Fine Glaze. Serve warm.
- Fine Glaze: Stir together 3/4 cup confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. From tip of spoon, drizzle gaze over cake in spoke fashion
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More