- Cooking Time: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/3 cup buttermlk biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and sugar.
- Add milk, egg and oil. Beat by hand, mixing well.
- Pour into greased 8-in. round dish.
- Blend together biscuit mix, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle over nuts.
- Microwave at Medium High (7) 7 to 9 1/2 minutes.
- Rotate 1/4 turn after 4 minutes. cool 15 minutes; drizzle with Fine Glaze. Serve warm.
- Fine Glaze: Stir together 3/4 cup confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. From tip of spoon, drizzle gaze over cake in spoke fashion
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More