- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI started making this salsa about 10 years ago and have since perfected it. It is usually what I am asked to bring to pot lucks because everyone loves it so much. I thought I would share because once you have it you will never eat bottled salsa again. You can adjust recipe to your taste or make guacamole with the exact same ingredients; just replace the tomatoes with avocadoes and smash.
Submitted by: "Robin Casias"
- 1 Can whole peeled tomatoes
- Cilantro about 1/4 a bundle leaves only
- 2-3 fresh Jalapenos’ (depends on how hot you want it)
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic minced
- 1/2 medium size White Onion chopped small
- Salt to taste
- In a blender pour in Tomatoes, cilantro (leaves Only) rough chopped Jalapenos and garlic. Blend until no large chunks of jalapenos are left.
- Pour blended mixture into bowl add chopped onion, mix and add salt to taste.