- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Can whole peeled tomatoes
- Cilantro about 1/4 a bundle leaves only
- 2-3 fresh Jalapenos’ (depends on how hot you want it)
- 2 cloves fresh Garlic minced
- 1/2 medium size White Onion chopped small
- Salt to taste
- In a blender pour in Tomatoes, cilantro (leaves Only) rough chopped Jalapenos and garlic. Blend until no large chunks of jalapenos are left.
- Pour blended mixture into bowl add chopped onion, mix and add salt to taste.
NotesI started making this salsa about 10 years ago and have since perfected it. It is usually what I am asked to bring to pot lucks because everyone loves it so much. I thought I would share because once you have it you will never eat bottled salsa again. You can adjust recipe to your taste or make guacamole with the exact same ingredients; just replace the tomatoes with avocadoes and smash.
Submitted by: "Robin Casias"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More