EVERYONES FAVORITE GREEK GOULASH
- Cooking Time: 50 minutes total
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: about 30 minutes
- 2Lb.ground beef
- 1Lb.sweet italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic,chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 oz.cans diced tomatos
- 2T.italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 3T soy sauce
- 1 T house seasoning-salt, garlic powder,pepper
- 1T seasoned salt
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni.
saute beef and sausage,spoon off grease.
add onion and garlic until tender
add water,tomatos and spices
cook 15-20 minutes
add macaroni,simmer about 30 minutes
remove bay leaves
cool and serve with garlic bread.
No Reviews at this time.