- Cooking Time: 50 minutes total
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: about 30 minutes
- 2Lb.ground beef
- 1Lb.sweet italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic,chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 oz.cans diced tomatos
- 2T.italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 3T soy sauce
- 1 T house seasoning-salt, garlic powder,pepper
- 1T seasoned salt
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni.
- saute beef and sausage,spoon off grease.
- add onion and garlic until tender
- add water,tomatos and spices
- cook 15-20 minutes
- add macaroni,simmer about 30 minutes
- remove bay leaves
- cool and serve with garlic bread.
NotesMy Grandmother owned a restaraunt,and this dish was one of the daily specials.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More