- Cooking Time: 50 minutes total
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: about 30 minutes
- 2Lb.ground beef
- 1Lb.sweet italian sausage
- 3 cloves garlic,chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 15 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 oz.cans diced tomatos
- 2T.italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 3T soy sauce
- 1 T house seasoning-salt, garlic powder,pepper
- 1T seasoned salt
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni.
- saute beef and sausage,spoon off grease.
- add onion and garlic until tender
- add water,tomatos and spices
- cook 15-20 minutes
- add macaroni,simmer about 30 minutes
- remove bay leaves
- cool and serve with garlic bread.
NotesMy Grandmother owned a restaraunt,and this dish was one of the daily specials.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More