- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1.5-2 lbs 90/10 groundmeat
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 handful of spinach chopped
- 1 handful of shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (you will need more for on top)
- 2 eggs
- First, I sautee the onion, pepper, spinach, and carrots in 1 tsp of olive oil. Let cool. Mix all ingredients in with the meat and put in a Corningware or Pyrex dish (this recipie does not work in a metal dish). I cover with either the lid or foil and bake at 400 for 45 minutes-1 hour. About 10 minutes before the baking is complete, I baste the top with BBQ sauce.
NotesNote-you can add whatever veggies you want. I am a big fan of sneaking spinach into my family and they cannot taste it AT ALL. I have also added cheddar cheese into the meat mixture which is yummy too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More