- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Pour chili straight from the can over the chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa in the pan, or after serving (if people are picky).
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Fun appetizers and snacks
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More