- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Pour chili straight from the can over the chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa in the pan, or after serving (if people are picky).
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More