- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chips in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
- Pour chili straight from the can over the chips.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chili is bubbling and cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa in the pan, or after serving (if people are picky).
- You must SAVE this recipe
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More