- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 6 fluid ounces warm water (110 °F)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine tomato paste, water, Parmesan cheese, garlic, honey, anchovy paste, onion powder, oregano, marjoram, basil, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes and salt; mix together, breaking up any clumps of cheese.
- Sauce should sit for 30 minutes to blend flavors; spread over pizza dough and prepare pizza as desired.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wifeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More