- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. blueberries, washed and drained
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set the bowl aside.
- Melt the margarine in a small saucepan.
- Crack the egg into a medium-size bowl, then add the milk and melted margarine.
- Whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Whisk again until both mixtures are blended together.
- Put extra margarine in the saucepan and heat it on the stovetop on medium heat. It is hot enough when the margarine starts to bubble.
- Use a measuring cup or a small ladle to spoon the batter into the pan. Put some blueberries on top of each pancake.
- Cook your pancakes on medium heat until small bubbles appear on the top.
- Use a spatula to see when your pancakes are light brown on the bottom. When they are, flip them over with the spatula.
- Cook for another few minutes until the pancakes are light brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More