- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (or concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake.
- Cool cake and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce