- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (or concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake.
- Cool cake and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More