- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (or concentrate)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- Pour glaze over cake.
- Cool cake and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
My Family CookbookSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More