- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 2 c sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 t. vanilla
- 8 oz soft cream cheese
- 2 c flour
- 1 t bake soda
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 2 c walnuts (I used pecans)
- 2 c shredded zucchini
- 350 degrees
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 7 small loaves.
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla till smooth.
- beat in cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, soda and baking
- powder cinnamon salt and nutmeg. Gradually beat
- into the egg mixture.
- Fold in nuts and zucchini. Evenly divide batter
- into pans. Bake in large pans 60 min and 35 min
- for the small ones. Done when toothpick comes
- out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 min.Turn out and cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More