- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 2 C. sugar
- 1 C. oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 C. flour
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 C. chopped walnuts
- 2 C. shredded zucchini
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour two 9x5 pans or seven 5x3 pans.
- In large bowl beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon,salt and nutmeg.
- On low speed, gradually beat into the egg mixture.
- Fold in walnuts and zucchini.
- Evenly divide batter between the two prepared pans or the seven smaller pan.
- Bake at 350 for 60 mins. for the large size, or 35 minutes for the smaller loaves or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 10 mins. on a wire rack.
- Turn out of pans and allow to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More