- Cooking Time: 9 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/4 cups white sugar
- 1-1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages chocolate chips (24 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix butter, sugars, and vanilla.
- Add eggs in a large bowl using a spoon.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
NotesExtraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies
Abbey Lynn Inn
Source: Linda W (cllw)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
50 Shades of Taste
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More