- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz. can blackeyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cooked instant rice
- 12 ounces chicken breast halves without skin, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash hot sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine blackeyed peas, rice and chicken. Add remaining ingredients, stirring to mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More