- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans (13 3/4 ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced chilies, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Heat oven to 400° F. Chop artichokes into small pieces,. Mix artichokes, Parmesan cheese, chiles, mayonnaise and garlic in a small oven-to-table baking dish. Spread the top evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 80; Total fat 4.5; Saturated fat 1; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 390mg Carbohydrate 6g; Fiber 1 g;; Protein 3 Vitamin A 4%DV*; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 0%DV *Daily Value
NotesServe this fancy dip with sliced vegetables, toasts, crackers or chips for a perfect party appetizer.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More