- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans (13 3/4 ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced chilies, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Heat oven to 400° F. Chop artichokes into small pieces,. Mix artichokes, Parmesan cheese, chiles, mayonnaise and garlic in a small oven-to-table baking dish. Spread the top evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 80; Total fat 4.5; Saturated fat 1; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 390mg Carbohydrate 6g; Fiber 1 g;; Protein 3 Vitamin A 4%DV*; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 0%DV *Daily Value
NotesServe this fancy dip with sliced vegetables, toasts, crackers or chips for a perfect party appetizer.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More