- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cans (13 3/4 ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced chilies, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Heat oven to 400° F. Chop artichokes into small pieces,. Mix artichokes, Parmesan cheese, chiles, mayonnaise and garlic in a small oven-to-table baking dish. Spread the top evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 80; Total fat 4.5; Saturated fat 1; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 390mg Carbohydrate 6g; Fiber 1 g;; Protein 3 Vitamin A 4%DV*; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 4% DV; Iron 0%DV *Daily Value
NotesServe this fancy dip with sliced vegetables, toasts, crackers or chips for a perfect party appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Sailstad Family Cookbook
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More