- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryNo real story I just like quick and easy and I always have my Easy Tomato Sauce in the fridge.
Makes 6 servings about a 1/2 cup of sauce per serving
Calories 204 Carbs 7 Fat 7
- 6-4oz.Chicken Cutlets (pounded Thin)
- 6 oz. Feta Cheese (traditional)
- 3 to 4 cups Easy Tomato Sauce
- (See my recipe)
- or use what ever sauce you prefer
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on chicken.
- Take 1oz. of feta cheese and put on chicken with some sauce, roll and place seam side down, you can use tooth picks if you prefer pour sauce over chicken, just enough to cover chicken slightly.
- Bake in a covered pan on 450 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.