- Cooking Time: 20-30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 6-4oz.Chicken Cutlets (pounded Thin)
- 6 oz. Feta Cheese (traditional)
- 3 to 4 cups Easy Tomato Sauce
- (See my recipe)
- or use what ever sauce you prefer
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on chicken.
- Take 1oz. of feta cheese and put on chicken with some sauce, roll and place seam side down, you can use tooth picks if you prefer pour sauce over chicken, just enough to cover chicken slightly.
- Bake in a covered pan on 450 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
NotesNo real story I just like quick and easy and I always have my Easy Tomato Sauce in the fridge.
Makes 6 servings about a 1/2 cup of sauce per serving
Calories 204 Carbs 7 Fat 7
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More