FETTUCCINE WITH PORCINI MUSHROOM AND WHITE WINE
Why I Love This Recipe
Fettuccine with Porcini Mushrooms, A simple but really tasty and satisfying meal with just a few ingredients including dried porcini mushrooms, extra virgin olive oil, fettuccine, dry white wine, small onion, salt, pepper and some chopped parsley.
Ingredients You'll Need
20g dried Vorrei dried Porcini mushrooms
- 1 shallot or small onion
- 1 tablespoon Cenzino organic extra virgin olive oil
- 100ml dry white wine
- Salt, pepper, some chopped parsley
- 190g Pastai Gragnanese Fettuccine
- Add 1/2 cup boiling water and mushrooms in a small bowl, leave for 30 minutes & then drain.
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Cook the Fettuccine pasta in salted water to a boil until al dente, 7 to 8 minutes for dried pasta.
- Saute the onion in the oil until golden and add the porcini mushrooms.
- Saute the drained Fettuccine in the pan with the mushrooms
- Serve immediately with a generous sprinkling of pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.