- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 lbs. Fish (cut in pcs)
- 4 yellow onions (chopped)
- 2 4 oz. Cans tomato paste
- 1 can Ro Tel
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 4 tbsp. parsley (chopped)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 1 tbs. Garlic powder
- Red & black pepper
- Season fish with garlic powder, red pepper & black pepper.
- make a small roux, Sauté yellow onion; add tomato paste & garlic,
- Ro Tel, in roux with 6 soup cans of water & all other seasonings.
- Simmer for 30 minutes then add Fish, shrimp & lemon juice.
- Cook 30 minutes more over medium heat & thickens with
- cornstarch if needed.
- SERVE over rice
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More