- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound cod fillets
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives, parsley, and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place fillets in sauce. Simmer for about 5 more minutes, or until fish turns white.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More