- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - med onions - chopped
- 1 - cup packed brown sugar
- 1 - cup vinegar
- 2 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 - teaspoon dry mustard
- Stir and simmer covered for 20 min.
- Place in a 9x13 cake pan or casserole dish that matches the size while above stuff is simmering:
- 1- 16oz can baked beans(veg)
- 1- 16oz. can chick peas drained
- 1- 16oz. can green limas drained
- 1- 16oz. can butter beans drained
- 1- 16oz. can kidney beans drained
- Follow directions above.
- Bake for 1 hour uncovered at 350 degrees.
- Serves 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More