- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pineapple, drained (crushed, tidbits, or chunks)
- 1 cup shredded coconut OR fresh grated coconut
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sour cream
- Stir together. Refrigerature a few hours.
- 1 small jar of red or green maraschino cherries, drained OR pitted fresh cherries
- 1 cup of walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup bing cherries
- 1/2 to 1 cup dried cherries OR craisins
NotesThis is another tried and true salad. Make your own variations. Some people use heavy cream, whipped in place of sour cream.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More