- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pineapple, drained (crushed, tidbits, or chunks)
- 1 cup shredded coconut OR fresh grated coconut
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sour cream
- Stir together. Refrigerature a few hours.
- 1 small jar of red or green maraschino cherries, drained OR pitted fresh cherries
- 1 cup of walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup bing cherries
- 1/2 to 1 cup dried cherries OR craisins
NotesThis is another tried and true salad. Make your own variations. Some people use heavy cream, whipped in place of sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More