- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 stick margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the first four ingredients
- and press in bottom of a 9 13-inch baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and
- cool completely.
- In another bowl, cream together the cream cheese and 1 cup
- sugar. Fold in whipped topping Spread over cooled crust.
- In a heavy medium saucepan, combine lemon juice and
- sweetened condensed milk. Cook over low heat, stirring
- constantly, 10-15 minutes. Beat egg yolks in a small bowl with a
- fork until lemon-colored. Add a small amount of hot mixture to
- egg yolks, beating constantly. Gradually add to hot mixture,
- stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool completely. Pour
- evenly over cream cheese layer. Chill until firm.
- Spread remaining 2 cups whipped topping over all and
- refrigerate until ready to cut into squares and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More