- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup canned chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons minced white onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped gerkins or middle eastern pickles (not sweet)
- 1 tablespoon chives (fresh or dried)
- 31/4 pounds of 21/2-inch-diameter red-skinned potatoes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk first 10 ingredients in large bowl. Cover and let mix for at least 1 hour.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 35 minutes. Drain and place potatoes back into pot. Cook over low heat until liquid from potatoes evaporates.
- Cut warm potatoes into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Add dressing and toss gently. Let stand at least 1 hour at room temperature. Toss again and season to taste with salt and pepper.
NotesI made this for a picnic in the mountains and everyone seemed to like it. It has a little more depth than the mayo-based potato salads and won't spoil in the sun!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More