- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 rounded Tablespoons ground coffee
- 8 ounces water
- 8 ounces milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Measure coffee into lined coffeemaker basket. Pour in 8 ounces of water. Brew.
- Scald milk while the coffee is brewing. Add vanilla to scalded milk.
- Pour coffee into two 8-ounce mugs.
- Pour in milk. Stir.
- Serve with cinnamon sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce