- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 2 rounded Tablespoons ground coffee
- 8 ounces water
- 8 ounces milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Measure coffee into lined coffeemaker basket. Pour in 8 ounces of water. Brew.
- Scald milk while the coffee is brewing. Add vanilla to scalded milk.
- Pour coffee into two 8-ounce mugs.
- Pour in milk. Stir.
- Serve with cinnamon sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More