- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3/4 c. canned peaches in heavy syrup, use only 1/2 c. of the juice and cut peaches in sm. pieces
- 3/4 c. pineapple chunks, use 1/2 c. of the juice and cut pineapple in 2
- 6 Maraschino cherries, cut in half (no juice)
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. dry yeast or quick rise yeast
- Place above mixture in glass jar with loose cover in a fairly warm place. Stir several times the first day, then once a day for two weeks. At the end of the two weeks you will have the "starter" for the 30 day fruitcake. BEGIN WITH DAY 1, and continue for the 30 days as directed for 30 day FRIENDSHIP FRUITCAKE.
NotesSeems there is always a batch going around, but if not-start your own!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More