- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: approx 12
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 block of Xlnt chili ( http://www.xlntfoods.com/cook-book/ )
- 1 to 1 1.5 cans of corn
- Large package of Lawrys Taco seasoning
- Small can of Tomato sauce
- Large package of graded cheddar cheese
- 2 bags of Fritos
- Heat the oven to 350 before you start anything.
- Put the meat in a large pan, brown it and drain the grease
- add the tomato sauce
- add the Lawrys taco seasoning (stir it up)
- add the Xlnt chili & corn (stir it up )
- Once that is all together and heated up, get out your large cassarole dish.
- Pour all ingrediants into the dish and add a thick layer of Fritos on top.
- Then add a thick layer of cheese.
- put in the oven till the cheese melts.
- You will have leftovers, maybe ;) People love this dish. It is great if you want food for days!
NotesMy family is from Oklahoma and all the gals can really cook! Down home recipes, easy and yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Babette's Test Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More