- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 4 large oranges
- 2 to 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 4 green gumdrops
- Cut slice off top of each orange; reserve slices. Cut around top edge of each orange and membrane, keeping shell intact.
- Remove orange sections (save and use for juice).
- Cut out eyes, nose and mouth from each orange shell starting 1/4 inch below top cut edge.
- Fill each orange shell with chocolate ice cream, mounding slightly.
- Replace tops of oranges.
- Use green gumdrop for stems.
- reeze until serving time (at least 2 hours).
NotesServe ice cream in these special orange Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns.
Cut off a thin slice of peel from bottom of oranges, if necessary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce