- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 40
- 4 large oranges
- 2 to 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 4 green gumdrops
- Cut slice off top of each orange; reserve slices. Cut around top edge of each orange and membrane, keeping shell intact.
- Remove orange sections (save and use for juice).
- Cut out eyes, nose and mouth from each orange shell starting 1/4 inch below top cut edge.
- Fill each orange shell with chocolate ice cream, mounding slightly.
- Replace tops of oranges.
- Use green gumdrop for stems.
- reeze until serving time (at least 2 hours).
NotesServe ice cream in these special orange Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns.
Cut off a thin slice of peel from bottom of oranges, if necessary.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More