- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup Whey Crisps
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a muffin pan, or use paper liners.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine raisins, craisins, and water. Boil for 5 minutes, then stir in butter and salt; set aside to cool.
- When fruit mixture is cool, transfer to a large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking soda and baking powder, then blend into fruit mixture. Fold in nuts and Whey Crisps. Spoon into muffin cups until 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More