- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup red and green seedless grapes
- 3 red apples, any variety, chopped
- 11-oz. can of mandarin oranges
- 2 red pears, chopped
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped (reserve the rind)
- Lettuce leaves, any variety
- In a bowl, combine vanilla yogurt and honey.
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Line watermelon rind with lettuce leaves.
- Place fruit inside, and top with cooled yogurt mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Food Travels Through Italy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More