- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup red and green seedless grapes
- 3 red apples, any variety, chopped
- 11-oz. can of mandarin oranges
- 2 red pears, chopped
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped (reserve the rind)
- Lettuce leaves, any variety
- In a bowl, combine vanilla yogurt and honey.
- Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Line watermelon rind with lettuce leaves.
- Place fruit inside, and top with cooled yogurt mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More