FRUIT PLATE W/ YOGURT TOPPING
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup red and green seedless grapes
- 3 red apples, any variety, chopped
- 11-oz. can of mandarin oranges
- 2 red pears, chopped
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped (reserve the rind)
- Lettuce leaves, any variety
In a bowl, combine vanilla yogurt and honey.
Cut fruit into bite-sized pieces.
Line watermelon rind with lettuce leaves.
Place fruit inside, and top with cooled yogurt mixture.
Yield: 4 servings
No Reviews at this time.