- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound of seedless grapes
- 1 quart of strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 pineapple
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pinch of mint
- In a large serving bowl combine:
- Grapes: rinse in cool water, slice in half.
- Strawberries: rinse in cool water, hull, cut into bite sizes.
- Cantaloupe: cut in half; remove the seeds and rind, cut into bite size pieces.
- Pineapple: remove the rind, cut into slices then into bite size pieces removing the core as you go.
- Bananas: peel and slice and put in small bowl.
- Orange juice: pour ½ cup over the bananas.
- Kiwi: peel and slice or cut into wedges.
- Mint: garnish
NotesA simple fruit salad or fruit kabob makes the prettiest dish and is easy to prepare.
All fruits and amounts are adjustable to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More