- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound of seedless grapes
- 1 quart of strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 pineapple
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pinch of mint
- In a large serving bowl combine:
- Grapes: rinse in cool water, slice in half.
- Strawberries: rinse in cool water, hull, cut into bite sizes.
- Cantaloupe: cut in half; remove the seeds and rind, cut into bite size pieces.
- Pineapple: remove the rind, cut into slices then into bite size pieces removing the core as you go.
- Bananas: peel and slice and put in small bowl.
- Orange juice: pour ½ cup over the bananas.
- Kiwi: peel and slice or cut into wedges.
- Mint: garnish
NotesA simple fruit salad or fruit kabob makes the prettiest dish and is easy to prepare.
All fruits and amounts are adjustable to your taste.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Horseradish Beef Roll-Ups
New England Pot RoastSee More