- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans refried beans.
- 1 pound shredded Mexi-Blend or Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 jar salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 or 2 chopped tomatoes
- Reserve half the onions, cilantro and tomatoes and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Mix reaining ingredients in crockpot and cook on high until cheese melts, stirring to check. Switch to low and sprinkle reserved ingredients on top.
- Serve with oven-warmed bowels-full of your favorite tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More