- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or 1 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp mustard, regular or spicy
- Mix meatloaf ingredients well and shape into a loaf and place in an ungreased loaf pan or other baking pan.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 45 min. at 350.
- Meanwhile mix topping ingredients.
- Spread over meatloaf and bake uncovered for another 45-50 minutes.
NotesThis really IS a fabulous meatloaf!
List of Ingredients
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More