- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 4 trout fillets
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Put cloves of garlic into oil and cook until garlic flavor has permeated the oil.
- 2 Remove the garlic.
- 3 Put in parsley, flour, and water.
- 4 Cook gently until well blended.
- 5 Add the trout fillets.
- 6 Cook 10 minutes.
- 7 Salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More