- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Cut tomatoes in half widthwise; scoop out and discard pulp. Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- Carefully push each tomato half onto the narrow end of an egg.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a small plastic bag; fill with mayonnaise.
- Pipe dots onto tomato tops.
- Place on a spinach-lined serving plate.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More