- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Cut tomatoes in half widthwise; scoop out and discard pulp. Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- Carefully push each tomato half onto the narrow end of an egg.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a small plastic bag; fill with mayonnaise.
- Pipe dots onto tomato tops.
- Place on a spinach-lined serving plate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More