- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle dark beer
- 1/4 cup lime juice (fresh)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (minced)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 6 scallions (sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate meat at least 4 hours. I marinate overnight
NotesI found this in The Steak Lover's Companion and did a few changes to the recipe. I like spice, so I always make it a little spicer. You can adjust the amount of peppers to suit your taste. Not sure how many cups this makes, haven't made in awhile.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Recipes for Vitality
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More