- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle dark beer
- 1/4 cup lime juice (fresh)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (minced)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 6 scallions (sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Marinate meat at least 4 hours. I marinate overnight
NotesI found this in The Steak Lover's Companion and did a few changes to the recipe. I like spice, so I always make it a little spicer. You can adjust the amount of peppers to suit your taste. Not sure how many cups this makes, haven't made in awhile.