- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- seedless strawberry jam
- Roll out each dinner roll into a flat 3-inch circle.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut each roll into 1/4-inch-wide sticks.
- Roll all the sticks in sugar.
- Place them on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F for 8-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool slightly then place fries in a fast-food fry sleeve (the cutoff end of a sealed envelope, or stand them up in a paper cup with some tissue paper inside.
- Serve them with a side of "ketchup" (seedless strawberry jam).
NotesFool your friends on April Fool's Day with these fun and easy Fake Fries!
Watch The Video
Full Recipe: http://www.teenkitchentakeover.com/recipes/view/859
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More