- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix®, separated
- 6 thick slices of bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. rum
- ¼ cup white chocolate morsels
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Separate Tropical Food’s PB&J Mix® components into three bowls of cranberries, peanut butter chips, and peanuts.
- Reconstitute dried cranberries in cranberry juice. Reduce by half and add maple syrup; keep warm.
- Heat cream with white chocolate morsels and peanut butter chips until just melted to create ganache; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and rum.
- Soak bread in milk mixture, and then cook in butter over medium heat.
- Spoon ganache on plate and scatter crushed peanuts on top.
- Place French toast next to ganache and spoon cranberry sauce over top.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Fall Back into Childhood, was created by Rocky Jokbengboon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce