- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chicken, white meat only
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. fat free milk
- 1 tbsp. white onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. pimentos
- 2 cans reduced fat crescent rolls
- Pam spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine cream cheese, butter, and milk.
- Next add the chicken, salt and pepper, milk, onion, and pimentos and combine well.
- After opening the crescent roll can, place two of the triangles together to form a square. Place about 1/4 Cup of the mixture in the center of the square.
- Fold the corners of the square up to the top, forming a pocket. Seal together any open sides.
- Spray the tops lightly with Pam spray to allow them to turn a nice golden brown.
- Bake for 20-25min, or until top are golden. Serve immediately with steamed veggies
NotesMy mom has been making this recipe forever. Everytime is perfection!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More