FAMILY FAVORITE CHICKEN PUFFS
- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 (12.5 oz) can chicken, white meat only
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. fat free milk
- 1 tbsp. white onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. pimentos
- 2 cans reduced fat crescent rolls
- Pam spray
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine cream cheese, butter, and milk.
Next add the chicken, salt and pepper, milk, onion, and pimentos and combine well.
After opening the crescent roll can, place two of the triangles together to form a square. Place about 1/4 Cup of the mixture in the center of the square.
Fold the corners of the square up to the top, forming a pocket. Seal together any open sides.
Spray the tops lightly with Pam spray to allow them to turn a nice golden brown.
Bake for 20-25min, or until top are golden. Serve immediately with steamed veggies