- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- ¾ cup - ½ and ½ or whole milk
- Mix this together and bake on hot waffle iron for about six minutes.
- Lift the lid just a little and check doneness ~ move to rack and let cool.
- Serve with your topping of choice
NotesThis has been my girls favorite and now my grandson's.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Italy or BustSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More