- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- ¾ cup - ½ and ½ or whole milk
- Mix this together and bake on hot waffle iron for about six minutes.
- Lift the lid just a little and check doneness ~ move to rack and let cool.
- Serve with your topping of choice
NotesThis has been my girls favorite and now my grandson's.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More