- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon of oil
- ¾ cup - ½ and ½ or whole milk
- Mix this together and bake on hot waffle iron for about six minutes.
- Lift the lid just a little and check doneness ~ move to rack and let cool.
- Serve with your topping of choice
NotesThis has been my girls favorite and now my grandson's.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More